|Standard DPT Forms:|
|Off-Axis Parabolic Mirrors|
Our micromachined surfaces find use in areas such as infrared (IR) metal optics and precision assemblies. Parts with seemingly impossible manufacturing tolerances in the nanometer range are routinely produced and measured within our facility. Visit: Diamond Point Turning Machining considerations. Utilizing high precision air bearing equipment, we provide a full range of diamond point machining services. Our new facilty provides a temperature controlled environment for both measurement and machining. Small to large diameter flats, spherics and aspheres are generated on our Nanoform 250 lathes, Moore aspherical generators and specialized flycutters to submicron form and finish.
Select from our common forms of Aluminum flats, spherics and off-axis paraboloids for fast turn-around and low cost or contact us with your specific application requirement. Our experienced engineering staff will helpfully provide you with a proper solution. Two standard coatings are offered: Silicon monoxide or Silicon monoxide over gold.
Diamond Point Machining / Turning (DPM / DPT) Advantages:
- Extremely high surface finish < 15 nm Ra
- Highly accurate tolerances < 1/8 lambda
- Clean, free of oil lubricants
- Room temperature process
- Virtually no machining-induced stress
- Advanced in-process metrological analysis, Zygo GPI HR 6 inch aperture,
- Latest surface finish analysis technology with our white light scanning interferometer, the Zygo New View 5000
Please contact us for your custom applications
(High precision non-contact form and profilometery measurement )